Meeting at hotel and transfer to the border. On the other side of the border we will have the car for a short acquaintance with Aqaba.
Then our road will lead us into the valley of Wadi Rum, and we’ll take a walk on her jeep.
After lunch we continue our way to the valley of Wadi Musa (Petra today), where we were waiting for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
In the morning we went to Petra and to enter a market (Sic) in the Pink City of fairy tale through a narrow gorge, over the centuries to inspire awe visitors, and will come out to cut in the rock, “the Treasury” and amaze with its size and beauty. Learn more about petra tours!
We will continue our way deep into the ancient city carved into the rock, with its numerous gravestones, monuments and majestic amphitheater, collecting once to three thousand spectators.
After Petra, we stop for lunch, then went to see the sources of Moses and then leave the valley Moussa.
On the way home we will make a brief stop for shopping in Aqaba, and passing once more across the border back to Eilat.
It is important to have:
1. Valid passport and airline ticket. (For reservations, we will need your passport number, place and date of issue, expiry date and date of birth)
2. Voucher and the money to a Jordanian visa, tax and tip, cash only in dollars, pounds or shekels.
3. For winter trips will need very warm clothes, a summer-light, comfortable, and-hat.
4. Comfortable athletic shoes.
5. No food or even water can not be carried in Jordan.
6. Dinner will be late, please take a good breakfast.
7. Private insurance is not included. Remember that insurance companies do not insure injuries related to animals: donkeys, camels, etc.
8. If you cancel the tour less than 24 hours are charged a fee of 50% of the tour.